Doods. This is my absolutely favorite pen. Aaron bought it for my birthday a year or two back and I really adore it. I don’t have a picture of it without ink because it was half-full when I went to write this entry.
I don’t really feel comfortable carrying it with me all the time because I’d be absolutely heart-broken if I lost it.
It’s a lovely clear pen with clear blue accents, chrome, and an opaque pen cap inner sheath so errant drips of ink don’t muck up the look of the pen.
It’s really well balanced and is neither heavy nor light.
There’s something about this pen that just fits really nicely with my hand.
- variety of nib options and color accents
- firm snap-on cap – doesn’t dry out
- nice smooth round grip
- feels good to use
- can collect ink in the cap (though I personally haven’t had this problem)
- requires a proprietary cartridge and converter
- a little expensive for every-day carry
Overall grade: A
I really love this pen and use it all the time.