Jennifer Brozek asked me to do this Blog Hop with these questions:
1. What am I working on?
I’m working on a couple different short stories right now, but I can only talk about the alien symbiote chest hair story at the moment.
2. How does it differ from others of its genre?
I am trying to genderflip a particular trope I really really hate to see if I can make a good story while making a point and working out some of the frustration and disgust I have.
3. Why do I write what I do?
To cope with having the imagination I do.
4. How does my writing process work?
Long fiction is different but for short fiction:
- First, I get a deadline.
- Then I get an idea.
- I write down the idea and discover I did it wrong.
- I re-write it until it feels like it might be working, then I send it to beta readers.
- I don’t think about the story for a few days.
- I take the feedback and use it to edit the story.
- Submit by deadline.
If anyone would like to be tagged to do this on their own blog, leave a comment below.